As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Yeah, I don’t see the Twisters staying in OKC. I could seem them moving to Dallas, would create a nice rivalry with the Aeros. Although not mentioned, Portland would be a nice spot as well.

Will Blanche accept?
I think she will.

However, I think the delay in the home media release of the first season of MLP: FiM really came from Blanche having took Nelvana, Hasbro and Columbia-Tristar to court to make sure she retained creator credit after she left Nelvana for Legendary in 2009.

My guess is either Dallas or Kansas City will get the OK Twisters.

Kansas City Twisters just has a good ring to it, ya know?

Yeah, I don’t see the Twisters staying in OKC. I could seem them moving to Dallas, would create a nice rivalry with the Aeros. Although not mentioned, Portland would be a nice spot as well.

Potential buyers:
Kansas City:
Clark Hunt (OTL Chiefs owner)

Dallas:
Tom Gaglardi (OTL Dallas Stars owner as of 2024)
Ray Davis (OTL Texas Rangers owner)
Mark Cuban (Mavericks owner)

Portland
Chris R Hansen (Owner of the WLAF Breakers)

Salt Lake City
Gail Miller (NBA Raptors, WLAF Avalanche)
Ryan Smith (co-founder of Qualtrics)

Dear Tiffany,
Any thoughts on the Twisters possibly leaving Oklahoma?

Matt Crawford
Red Deer, Alberta

Tiffany Disney
"When a team moves to a different city, it sucks for the fans left behind."

"That said, it has become apparent that the Twisters have seen a significant drop-off in attendance."

"When the New Orleans Jazz temporarily moved to Oklahoma City because of Hurricane Katrina, that was an early indication that OKC was more of a basketball town than a hockey town. Now, with the Jazz having returned to New Orleans and Oklahoma getting their own NBA team in the Bison, the demand for Twisters season tickets in OKC has dwindled significantly."

"If Clay Bennett is unable to find an Oklahoma buyer, other cities might be interested in luring the Twisters."

"If relocation is inevitable for the Twisters, there's one city in particular that I'd prefer. For obvious reasons."
595w-389h_video-envelope-and-business-card-member-gift.jpg

"KC has an NHL-ready arena..."
banner-image.jpg

"But the only person I can think of that could own the team would be Clark Hunt..."
84186291-0-image-a-2_1714308961593.jpg

"If not him, look for Dallas to step up. They too have an arena and a potential owner."
American-Airlines-Center-Step-Inside-scaled.jpg
mark_cuban_08.jpg

This timeline need more original movies and shows. If So I would like to hear them. I have had several of them but the only one oldnavy acted on was rockin rhonda. Oldnavy also showed interest in zombie high but that was asking with it was anything like the Diseny channel. Imbues movies. I responded it Was set millions of years after humanity went extinct and zombies rebuilt socity with comical and gooey result. a major part f zombie society is that zombies have memory every century to deal withe intival boredom of imoratly

Last edited:
Dear Tiffany,
Remember the Wild Wing sweaters from 1996?

Miguel Castaneda
Chula Vista, California

Tiffany Disney
"I remember seeing those in person at the Great Western Forum in 1996. That same day, the Kings wore their Burger King sweaters."

"Also, it was a nationally televised game back when Fox had the rights...Dad took Trey and myself to that game...After it was over, Dad asked [Fox Sports president] David Hill for a VHS copy of the telecast just in case. Sure enough, there was one instance in the first period where we saw ourselves in the stands right as the game paused for a commercial...Then later on, the cameras cut to us again before the puck dropped for the third period."

joe Jackson invested in a huge Diseny style park in Vietnam Called happy land. It was never fished but it did brake ground in 2011. White Micheal Jackson still still alive do you think he Would invest in happy land with his father. Would Micheal Jackson invest lead to the park succession. If not perhaps Micheal decide To start his own themeprk and convinces joe to invest in that project instead. Star side Places Jackson could build include phonies include phoenix aroznia Portland Oregon Jackson misspia Boston masunified miakakew wiscison And Seattle washington. While there is riverside park in massuitust it is closer to Springfield then billing or west Yellowstone montano Cody or Cheyenne Wyoming Boston. Also riverside pretty old. I hear six flags neglected it otl and I feel Warner parks would do the same. Thus a newer park closer to Boston could give riverside a run for its money. I fell there are just enough people in Wyoming and Montana To Warren to. Those states also get a lot of tourist some of who may like a the park. Place abroad that Jackson build include Bahrain dubia uae saudia Arabia cortis france Prague chezch repulic someplace in India pattya this land Bali Indonesia Christ church newzealnd pearth barcode Cuba Australia putto Valletta or Cancun Mexico Rio dejanior brasizilai bento horizon or some other place in brazil be nous Aries Argentina or sanction Brazil. Micheal Jackson loved the Arab world. He spent a year in Bahrain and the uae is trying to cart forengiers to build parks in dubia. Micheal Jackson is popular in the cezch republic so Prague would be a good choice . micheal Jackson is also poplar in India so consider building thereChrist church ithird largest city and it has no theme park so building there may be a good idea. Ther is also no majoe park in Western Australia so Perth is a good choice. Patty a Thailand is a major resort town and it has no majror theme park although it has a water park with a few dry rides. I forget when it opened. Cuba is try hard to act an American company to build a park ther. perhs Jackson will be the one to anwser the call. If Jackson build in Porto Vallarta it would probbly butterfly or Cuse vindata world to be built else where. Carisa is rule but Is depent on tourist. The peopele There may find that park would boost the eccomny. Oldnavy I hope you like the idea of a Jackson theme park is a godod idea. Does anybody have any other ideas for micheal Jackson could build

Last edited:
This timeline need more original movies and shows. If So I would like to hear them. I have had several of them but the only one oldnavy acted on was rockin rhonda. Oldnavy also showed interest in zombie high but that was asking with it was anything like the Diseny channel. Imbues movies. I responded it Was set millions of years after humanity went extinct and zombies rebuilt socity with comical and gooey result. a major part f zombie society is that zombies have memory every century to deal withe intival boredom of imoratly
I agree with you.