An alternate toonami history (pop culture timeline in the style of timeline 93)

Web swinging across New York ensures a good time
1 August 2004 (filler post)
While i am optimistic the week ahead will be pretty good having to go back to school will be a bit of a challenge but at least the fact that toonami will still exist and be waiting here for me when I get home will get me through that school week and what was interesting on toonami today was the latest game review they put out take a listen
TOM 3-“We really do like a good game based on marvel comics and spider man 2 for the PlayStation 2 really takes the cake of some of the best I’ve played it follows the plot of the movie pretty well and really portrays the fight scenes between spider man and Doctor octopus almost exactly like how the movie depicted it a few extra elements have been added here and there like an extra portion with rhino in it as the main villain but hey goes to show that game adaptations of movies can’t be copy paste all the time the graphics may need a bit of work but at least the web swinging is fun toonami gives spider man 2 for the PS2 7/10 you really do do what a spider can.-“
Seems like it’s promising.
Elvis Seymour

A pack of school holidays to remember
19 September 2004
It has only been two days into the school holidays for this term and already my parents have told me about family plans to go to New Mexico and I for one couldn’t be more excited since it’s where Atlantic animation are based and from what I have heard from a text conversation I had with Richard Hunt the founder Mark Dindal may show me some reels from a tv series he is working on called Transylvania high so that is interesting and another interesting thing that happened today was what toonami have told me about their evening lineup for this month take a listen
TOM 3-“School holidays are here.-“
SARA-“And toonami has your holiday evenings packed with a lot of good shows.-“
TOM 3-“Hell yeah,
Master the 7:00PM hour with duel masters at 7:00PM and then rave master at 7:30PM.-“
SARA-“Then the superheroes take over with teen titans at 8:00PM Zane afterwards they let the grown ups finish the hour with justice league unlimited at 8:30PM.-“
TOM 3-“They may be young but they’re not kids.-“
SARA-“Ok.-“
TOM 3-“Outlaw Star takes us to uncharted territory at 9:00PM and the demon tournament heats up in Yu Yu hakusho at 9:30PM bravestarr fires a lot of guns at 10:00PM and the night really goes dark with spy kids at 10:30PM hyperspace evenings every evening from 7:00PM to 11:00PM only toonami on channel 616.-“
Interesting evenings there.
Elvis Seymour

Exactly two months later
19 November 2004
I really have been liking the evening block of toonami called hyperspace evenings and my favourite part of the block is double DC shows teen titans and justice league unlimited and for the most part the competition hasn’t responded yet although speaking of the competition slam! have made a rather interesting speech that makes me optimistic becoming a teenager in the future especially if I get PTSD from the bullying i used to get take a listen
Sicke-“Everyone gets older at some point but people get a little thing about getting older called angst angst is normal among most teenagers and a lot of them don’t really know how to handle it but some know that there are some resources there to help you get through it so hoepfully you find help with your angst when you get it or even if you get it.-“
Good on you for taking that away from me.
Elvis Seymour

Do you remember the 20th night of September
20 September 2004 (filler post)
I have gotten the period that we will be going into New Mexico for and it will be during the middle stretch of October so best let the school know that I will not be in for a lot of that period for that exact reason and while I was getting that information I saw something go up on the tv that may have hooked me on oddysey network continuing to compete with toonami in the action network game take a listen
announcer-“When the Moya comes under attack while exploring uncharted space waters it will be up to a alien group of adventurers to try to stop the ongoing peacekeeper wars before things really come to a head farscape the peacekeeper wars special mini series premieres 26 March 2005 followed by the American premiere of the new British sensation doctor who across the 8:00PM hour you’re watching odyssey network.-“
Will make sure to watch for this premiere as it does seem interesting especially to my dad.
Elvis Seymour

More and more Christmas is coming closer
16 December 2004
I have finally come out of school for the year and I do feel very sorry for the teachers who have to spend another day at school before they take the Christmas period off but at least students have the entire period off and I for one have my Christmas all planned out where I will spend it with family and also spend it with the channels that I frequently watch like toonami and stuff like that and speaking of toonami for the month of december they have been decorating the absolution which I do give them kudos on but also for the Thursday night block they have called toonami network extreme they gave a speech that is very much telling that we are in the month of December take a listen
TOM 3-“Do a lot of people know that it’s Christmas time again SARA?-“
SARA-“Yep,
and as a result a lot more people are talking about the conecept of charity.-“
TOM 3-“I’m guessing that’s an earth concept how about you take over for this speech SARA.-“
SARA-“Thanks,
charity can mean a lot of things but in the month of December particularly it means giving out your heart to those that are in need of it most like the homeless the sick the poor and even those that are missing a limb or two they often say that Christmas is the best time to give people new things but the 1% don’t often do that to our advantage so if you want to donate to support the unfortunate you have our full support here help the unfortunate get back up on their feet.-“
Thanks for speaking to the people that do like the fact that Christmas means giving.
Elvis Seymour

A rare airing for a network that has just started up
11 June 2004 (Filler post)
Another week at school has now come and gone and I for one really missed talking to Brad Bird so this Tuesday as a part of the pen pals program that my school has I wrote a letter to him and posted it to him on that day and today I got a letter back from him saying that he has been doing very good lately and that in two weeks time he will be going to Colorado to get started on work for a pitch that he and Kevin Clash have come up with for a show that is similar to what he did in the 90s with the iron giant called prodigal that they will be sending to Nick eon in the near future which is quite coincidental considering that right now on Nick eon his movie with light bulb animation the incredibles is airing so very interesting and I wish Brad and Kevin the best of luck in getting the pitch for prodigal through.
Elvis Seymour

Christmas continuing to be good New
25 December 2004
I have had a really good Christmas today so far I got the games the legend of Zelda the minish cap ratchet and clank up your arsenal and spider man 2 as the gifts that are under the tree and I had a pretty big and good lunch and also today i saw that odyssey network were doing a Christmas event where they aired a lot of the Christmas stuff that Jim Henson enterprises has done over the years of their existence take a listen to this bumper I saw after an ad
Kermit-“It’s the muppets Christmas bash with our very special guest you the viewers.-“
announcer-“Yes,
All day across Christmas we are putting a pause on our regular programming to show you all the great Christmas programming our join venture owners Jim Henson enterprises has done across the years of their existence and now we return to the muppet Christmas carol playing across the screens of people that have odyssey network across America have a merry Christmas.-“
Thank you very much odyssey network I will have myself a merry Christmas.
Elvis Seymour

Is this an early Valentine’s Day present or what New
2 February 2004 (filler post)
The full weeks at school have begun for the year and I am already feeling like this year is going to be one full of ups and downs but what is an definite up for this month is the fact that we are getting an inter company collaboration between Nickelodeon and Williams street studios in the form of a marathon of what the usually slam! series one piece has aired so far with it being done on toonami for a day take a listen
TOM 3-“The season of love is here and while we may not give out flowers or boxes of chocolates and stuff like that we have an even better gift for you because you are our Valentine on the 14th of this month toonami is doing something that it never usually does air what the competition is usually airing one day of one piece airs all day on 14th of February 2004 only toonami.-“
blast.
blast indeed I may have to find a friend to watch it all with.
Elvis Seymour

Maybe I treated you too harshly captain flamingo New
29 March 2004 (filler post)
School wraps up on Friday and I personally cannot wait for that day to come because yesterday while I was going back and forth between toonami and jetix I saw an episode of captain flamingo and I personally rather enjoyed it so I feel like I should take back the comment I made back in September about how I was expecting captain flamingo to flop because it ain’t flopping at all so my school holidays will be spent not only watching toonami for toonami and jetix for captain flamingo and speaking of jetix I found this promo for the adventures of the galaxy rangers season 3 and Richard Hunt may have just done it again take a listen
Announcer-“The sirius galaxy has come under attack once again and the galaxy rangers will have to be called back into it to fight a possible war that they may not be able to win but knowing them and their streak they likely will but who knows for those that loved season 1 and season 2 here’s a third course to your tv dinner adventures of the galaxy rangers season 3 premieres 30 June 2004 at 5:00PM only skylines on jetix.-“
Yep will try to tune in then.
Elvis Seymour